OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
1. PROMOTION DETAILS:
Name of Promotion: BSN® Syntha-6® Protein Crisp Bar Product Review Sweepstakes
Promotional Period: Beginning 12:01 a.m. CST, December 1, 2016 through 11:59 p.m. CST, December 31, 2016.
How to Participate: Sign up at gobsn.com to receive a free BSN Syntha-6® Protein Crisp Bar Sample Kit (the “Sample Kit”). To sign up you will be required to provide your first and last name, age (birthday), mailing address and email address. Once your submission is received, reviewed and verified, BSN® will send you an exclusive Sample Kit in the mail. After trying all the products in the Sample Kit, write a product review for Syntha-6® Protein Crips Bars on either Bodybuilding.com, Amazon.com, Vitamin Shoppe, or GNC (collectively referred to as an “Approved Retailer Platform”). All product reviews must follow the testimonial guidelines set forth below. Take a screen shot of your review and submit it to BSNsocial@bsnonline.net for a chance to win one of the Prizes as set forth below. Limit of 4 entries (1 entry on each Approved Retailer Platform) per person.
1) You must try the product
2) Keep your comments brief, to the point and free of profanity and other obscenities
3) Be sure to check spelling and grammar before submitting
4) Tell your audience that BSN provided free samples to be reviewed
5) You must use both of the following hashtags #FreeBSNSample and #BSNPromotion in your product review to disclose your affiliation
Prize Description and Value: The Grand Prize, Runner Up and First Place Runner Up Prizes (collectively referred to as the “Prize”) shall be randomly awarded and shall consist of the following items:
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a one (1) year supply of Syntha-6® Protein Crisp Protein Bars (“Grand Prize”). A one (1) year supply shall consist of two (2) cases, 12 bars per case, delivered every month for 12 months for a total of Two Hundred and Eighty-Eight protein bars. Flavor to be chosen by Grand Prize Winner. Total Value of Grand Prize is Four Hundred and Seventy-Nine Dollars and Seventy-Six Cents ($479.76).
Runner Up Prize: Eight (4) Runner Up Winners will receive four (4) cases, 12 bars per case, of Syntha-6® Protein Crisp Bars for a total of Forty-Eight bars per each “Runner Up Prize”. Flavors shall consist of one (1) of each of the four (4) flavors. Total value of each Runner Up Prize is Seventy-Nine Dollars and Ninety-Six Cents ($79.96)
First Place Runner Up Prize: Four (4) First Place Runner Up Winners will receive a 25 count mini bar sample assortment box of mini (28g) Syntha-6® Protein Crisp Bars. Assorted flavors to be chosen by Sponsor. Total value of each First Place Runner Up Prize is Thirteen Dollars and Seventy-Five Cents ($13.75).
Total value of all Prizes to be award under this Promotion is Eight Hundred and Fifty-Four Dollars and Sixty Cents ($854.60).
Number of Winners and Winner Selection Date: On or before January 16, 2017, thirteen (13) Entrants will be randomly selected, and subject to verification of eligibility, each will be deemed either a Grand Prize, a Runner Up Winner or a First Place Runner Up Winner, and receive the Prize as described above . Grand Prize, Runner Up and First Place Runner Up Winners (collectively referred to as “Winners”) will receive his or her Prize within sixty (60) days of the close of the Winner Selection Date.
2. SPONSOR: This promotion (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition
(“BSN”), located at 3500 Lacey Road, Suite 1200, Downers Grove, IL 60515 (“Sponsor”). By entering the Promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions of these rules (“Official Rules”) and to the decisions of Sponsor with respect to this Promotion, which are final and binding on all matters. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age, or the age of majority, whichever is older, at time of entry (“Entrant”). Your entry will automatically be included in the random prize drawing described below, subject to eligibility requirements. Normal time rates, if any, charged by Internet service provider will apply. This promotion is not open to individuals with an APO or FPO military address or residents of the state of Florida or New York. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor, and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, promotion fulfillment, marketing and Internet agencies contracted by Sponsor and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, during the Promotional Period, please follow the instructions set forth below and in Section 1 above. You must provide all required information in order to be eligible to enter and win.
Comments and content submitted or uploaded to any online retailer account or to any social media account, such as but not limited to Facebook®, Twitter®, and Instagram®, in connection with this Promotion (collectively, “Content Submissions”) may not contain, depict or show any content that (i) within the sole opinion of Sponsor, communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and good will of Sponsor’s brand; (ii) violates any law; (iii) contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress or copyrighted materials owned by others, without permission; and/or (iv) discloses the personally identifiable information, such as license plate numbers, last names (first names are permitted), e-mail addresses or street addresses for any person other than the Entrant. If the Content Submission contains an identifiable person other than the Entrant who submitted the Content Submission, by submitting the Content Submission, the Entrant represents and warrants that he/she has obtained the consent of such person to the use of the Content Submission as outlined herein and such person may be required to provide written consent to the Promotion Entities’ use of the Content Submission. By submitting a Content Submission, Entrant warrants and represents that his/her Content Submission is original, has not been previously published, submitted in any other competition or won any award, does not contain any material that would defame or otherwise violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party or competitor, including patents, copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, and will not violate any federal, state or local laws or ordinances. Content Submissions that exceed the file size or length limits, and/or violate these Content Submission requirements and/or the terms of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Promotion at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion
By participating in this Promotion, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she will clearly and conspicuously disclose that he or she is participating in this Promotion in any social sharing interaction, such as, but not limited to Facebook®, Twitter®, and Instagram®, that references the Promotion or is used to earn an entry in connection with this Promotion. At a minimum, the hashtag “#ad,” “#sweepstakes,” “#contest,” “#promotion” or some equivalent thereof should be included in all social media communications sent in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who does not adequately disclose his or her participation in this Promotion.
Messages that do not include any required hashtag will not be eligible. Bulk, automated and/or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, social media accounts or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the social media account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any Content Submission that it believes is inappropriate or not suitable for publication, that does not comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Promotion.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: At the end of the Promotional Period, the potential winner(s) will be chosen by Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner(s) will be notified via email, telephone or social media messaging when the decision is made and must respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours. The potential winner(s) must provide any proof of eligibility as required by Sponsor. The potential winner(s) may also be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and, where permitted by law, publicity release within fourteen (14) days from the date of winner notification. If the (i) winner notification is returned as non-deliverable, (ii) a potential winner fails to respond to the winner notification within the time required, (iii) a potential winner fails to sign any requested documents within fourteen (14) days, (iv) a potential winner fails to abide by these Official Rules, or (v) a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the potential Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and an alternate potential Winner may be selected as by random selection from all eligible entries received. A maximum of two (2) alternate winners will be selected, after which any remaining prizes will remain unawarded.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. PRIZES: Subject to eligibility verification, the number of Prize Winners set forth in Section 1 above will each receive the Prizes set forth in Section 1 above . Winners will receive his or her Prize within 60 days of the Date of Winner Selection (set forth in Section 1 above) once their eligibility has been confirmed. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is based on suggested manufacturer retail price. Limit one (1) Prize per person per account/email address. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to make size, flavor or prize substitutions based on product availability at any time during the time frame specified above. Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another one of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Promotion. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion. If, for any reason this Promotion is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and select the prize winners from the eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Promotion for any reason.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DAMAGE THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITES OR ANY ONLINE RETAILER WEBSITES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL FOUND TAMPERING (OR ATTEMPTING TO TAMPER) WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, THE WEBSITES, OR THE PROMOTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. IN CASE OF DISPUTE AS TO IDENTITY OF ENTRANT, ENTRY WILL BE DECLARED MADE BY THE AUTHORIZED ACCOUNT SUBSCRIBER OF THE EMAIL ACCOUNT, WHO MUST COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR, ONLINE RETAILER AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTIONAL RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES WINNER’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THE RELEASED PARTIES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLD WIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
10. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Promotion shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in DuPage County, Illinois. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Promotion, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
12. NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each Entrant understands and acknowledges that the Sponsor has wide access to ideas, designs, and other materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each Entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Content Submission and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Content Submission. Finally, each Entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by Entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Content Submission or other material submitted in connection with the Promotion, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable Entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such Entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Content Submission or any material based on or allegedly based on the Content Submission, and the Entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
Copyright ©2016 Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints should be directed to Sponsor. Glanbia and other logos or trademarks listed herein are trademarks of Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc. and/or other companies in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved.
Start: December 01, 2016 @ 12:00 am (US/Central)
End: December 31, 2016 @ 11:00 pm (US/Central)
One (1) GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a whole year’s supply of Syntha-6 Protein Crisp. Eight (8) lucky winners will receive a case of each flavor (48 bars). Four (4) lucky winners will receive a sample box (25 ct.). EVERYONE will receive an exclusive sample